Here's the boardroom - cutting board and inspiration board. Working on gift bags to give my customers.
A front view ~ the tulip on the bulletin board is for a quilt I'm working on.
My sewing area ~ that wall needs something! In my sewing machine is the civil war quilt in process
Another view from my desk ~ my tv is to the left where I enjoy watching old movies as I work.
On a shelf above the window are some of my favorite vintage finds.
Here's where I find inspiration ~ Mary Englebreight and Mary Emmerling are my all time favorite.
A stack of my favorite magazines
One of my old handstitched appliques made by me
I have a Mary Englebreight drawing tacked to my studio wall ~ "Say it Loud - I'm an artist and I'm Proud!
Words to Live By
I love your studio!! Yay!! Especially love the Aerosmith quote-very cool.
ReplyDeletexo
Jenelle